A 32-year-old woman appeared in Clarksdale Municipal Court on Thursday, accused of stealing a motor vehicle from Clarksdale in early December.
Activity report for Wednesday, Feb. 6
* 200 block of Crestline Drive. A purse, medication and a handgun were taken.
* 400 block of West Second Street. A wallet and a cell phone were taken.
A 23-year-old man has been charged in the armed robbery of a Clarksdale business on Friday night.
Dontereon Badger was taken into custody around midnight Friday in the 100 block of James Washington Street in Friars Point by deputies with the Coahoma County Sheriff’s Office.
Activity report for Wednesday, Jan. 30
* 800 block of Vincent Street. Two PlayStation 4s, LG cell phone, a Nintendo 3DS, a Nintendo 2DS and several games for the PlayStation 4 were taken.
* 900 block of Lynn Street. Entry was gained, but nothing was taken.
A 51-year-old Coahoma County man was arrested Tuesday, Jan. 15 and charged with four burglaries of three Clarksdale businesses this month.
Activity report for Friday, Jan. 18 through Tuesday, Jan. 22
* 800 block of South State Street (Dollar General). U.S. currency was taken.
* 1100 block of Oakhurst Street. U.S. currency, a camoflauge coat and a Nikon camera were taken.
Two men face drug charges after two separate traffic stops Saturday night in Clarksdale.
Adari Haulcy, 38, was pulled over around 9:34 p.m. Saturday for running a Stop sign. During the investigation, police allegedly found powder cocaine and marijuana, as well as a firearm.
The Clarksdale Police Department unveiled the city’s first substation on Monday and also hired a part-time investigator whose sole purpose will be dedicated to solving the city’s cold cases.
Activity report for Tuesday, Jan. 15
* 1700 block of Sommers Street. Jalen Ross was shot in the arm and leg while sitting in a vehicle on Sommers Street. Malik Howard was arrested and charged with aggravated assault in reference to the incident.