Activity report for Wednesday, Feb. 13
* 700 block of Catalpa Street. Two televisions, one Playstation with controllers, an iPhone 5 and two tablets were taken.
* 900 block of Cherry Street. Video games were taken.
* 200 block of Lynn Street. An Xbox game system and pistol were taken.
* 1200 block of Park Lane. A garmin GPS and a Macbook computer were taken.
* 1000 block of Lee Drive. A vehicle tow dolly was taken.
Activity report for Tuesday, Feb. 12
* 200 block of Hicks Street (CPU South plant). A television, a fire stick, three chainsaws and two small drills were taken.
* 300 block of Anderson Boulevard (KBH). An assortment of tools, a grease gun, screwdriver set and a battery impact wrench were stolen.
* 1000 block of Desoto Avenue (Delta Farm Store). Subject attempted to get two tool boxes from the store.
* 400 block of Catalpa Street. A laptop computer, two televisions and a tablet were taken.
* 800 block of Home Place. Two laptops, cell phone, Xbox game system and some medication were taken.
* 400 block of Cherry Street. Two televisions, an Xbox game system and a Kindle Fire were taken.
* 900 block of School Street. A wall heater was taken.
* 200 block of Grace Street. A Playstation4 and a television were taken.
* 600 block of Highway 322. A window was broken and it’s unknown if anything was taken.
Activity report for Saturday, Feb. 9 thru Monday, Feb. 11
* 300 block of Court Street. A box of .22-caliber bullets was taken.
* 200 block of Porter Street. A laptop computer and a purse were taken.
* 100 block of Ridge Road. A purse, set of keys and some sunglasses were taken.
* 100 block of Westover Drive. A pistol and magazines were taken.
* 200 block of Westover Drive. Two pistols and a rifle were taken.
* 900 block of Sasse Street. A purse with credit cards and ID cards was taken.
* 1700 block of Urban Drive. Unknown if anything was missing.
* 300 block of Sunflower Avenue. A utility trailer was stolen.
* 500 block of Catalpa Street. A cell phone, bag with bullets and a pair of shoes were taken.
Activity report for Friday, Feb. 8
* 1000 block of West Second Street. A purse and U.S. currency were taken.
* 1700 block of South Edwards Street. A gun was taken.
* 900 block of Spruce Street. Subject was stabbed in the head with a fork.
* 500 block of Cherry Street. Victim was hit in the hand by a subject driving by firing a weapon.
* 1300 block of Crestline Drive. A wallet was taken.
Activity report for Thursday, Feb. 7
* 2000 block of MLK Drive. A purse and a television were taken.
Police, fire departments busy over last two weeks
During the period of Jan. 29 and Feb. 11, the Clarksdale Police Department received 748 calls for service with 199 incident reports being filed. There were 37 arrests made during that time frame with four of those being for felonies. Vince Ramirez, assistant chief for the CPD, reported during Monday's meeting of the Clarksdale board of mayor and commissioners that there were 94 traffic citiations written and police investigated three accidents.
Also during that time frame, Rocky Nabors, chief of the Clarksdale Fire Department, reported that firefighters responded to three house fires, one car fire, two incidents where food was left on a stove and one false alarm.