Enrolling at CCC is easyBy SPECIAL TO THE PRESS REGISTER,
Enrolling at Coahoma Community College is simple and easy, follow the five steps outlined below to guide you through the registration process.
Students who register early have the best chance of getting the most convenient class schedule.
STEP 1: Admission
• Application for Admission (apply online, printable paper application or apply in person).
• Official high school transcript for students entering for the first time or official GED transcript with scores.
• Official college transcript(s) of previous institution(s) attended.
• ACT score is required.
STEP 2: Advising/Scheduling
Contact the advisor or counselor you are assigned to help you complete your class schedule.
STEP 3: Satisfy Financial Obligations
• Students paying cash go to the Business Office
• Students using Federal Aid Go to the Financial Aid Office (1st floor of the Vivian M. Presley Adm. Bldg.)
• Students who have applied for Federal Aid and have an Award Letter.
Go to the Business Office to pay:
• Tuition and Fees
• Parking Decal
• Student Housing
STEP 4: Get Student ID
All studens must have their ID made by the Library and Learning Resource Center.
STEP 5: Purchase Textbooks
Purchase textbooks in the CCC Bookstore, located on the 1st floor of the Vivian M. Presley Administration Building.
Veterans Assistance: Students applying for VA educational benefits must stop by the Office of Admissions after completing registration.
Items needed to enroll:
• Application for Admission
• Official Transcripts (high school or GED scores & colleges previously attended)
• ACT or SAT Scores
Items needed for parking decal:
Valid Insurance Card, Driver’s License, Make/Model of Vehicle, Vehicle Tag Number.